When the night is winding down its important your DJ knows a great song to play at the end of the night. Its the last chance to get everybody on the dancefloor singing along and to end your wedding reception on a high. Its always a good idea to ask your DJ for some advice if you are struggling to come up with your own request but here are a few that work wonders!
Some of the best last dance wedding songs…..
18. Praise You – Fatboy Slim
17. Friday Im In Love – The Cure
16. Champagne Supernova – Oasis
15. Closing Time – Semisonic
14. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) – Green Day
13. (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life – Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
12. Never Forget – Take That
11. Hey Jude – The Beatles
10. Angels – Robbie Williams
9. Im A Believer – The Monkees
8. It Must Be Love – Madness
7. Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
6. All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
5. Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
4. Stand By Me – Ben E King
3. Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
2. Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
1. Wonderwall – Oasis
Of course the last song can always be your choice. Maybe you and your partner had 2 choices for your first dance? Its always a good idea to end the night with your 2nd choice.
This is your night and if you want Firestarter by The Prodigy for the last song then do it!
If you are planning a wedding in Oxford, Bucks, Berkshire or the surrounding areas please get in touch. Even if you have booked your wedding disco with somebody else you can always drop me a message if you have any questions. Im only too happy to help out!